- Website development
- Website development with CMS
- Website development with CMS PRO
- Online stores
- Web portals
- Hosting and administration of websites
- Administration and maintenance of the website
- Hosting of the websites
Online shopping sites
The implementation of this project includes all the features described in the CMS multimedia package. In addition, the site is equipped with a store warehouse for self-management.
Online store functionality:
- Ability to add, delete, duplicate the goods in the warehouse or edit them in any way,
- Ability to post any number of photos for each product,
- Ability to create new categories and attributes for products,
- Ability to create additional custom fields for products,
- Ability to split wholesale and retail prices for individual groups.
- Ability to automatically generate invoices and save them as PDF documents with one click from the order list, invoice data is automatically loaded from the order,
- Ability to automatically send invoices to the customer in PDF format,
- Payment systems: PayU, PayPal, TPay, as well as traditional methods of creating bank transfers,
- A system for sorting and searching for goods with any filters,
- Monitoring orders,
- Automatic email notifications of new orders / changes in order status,
- Generation of sales reports with a summary of all documents for a certain period of time,
- Daily and monthly sales statistics, as well as a list of the best-selling items,
- The ability to create discount coupons with advanced functionality,
- Any configuration of shipment of goods and adjustment of the selected payment options for individual delivery options,
- Integration: DHL, DPD, UPS, FedEx
- The ability to automatically select delivery methods depending on the weight of the purchased products,
- Integration with XML price comparison engines is possible,
- Integration with Google Merchant Center XML (a service offered by Google through which merchants can promote their products in search results),
- Import / export of goods from warehouse software,
- Import / export of goods in CSV format,
- Loyalty program,
- Friendly links for positioning (SEO Friendly),
- An encrypted https connection with an SSL certificate is available,
- Antivirus software,
- GDPR Compliance.
We use Responsive Web Design (RWD) technology to develop our store.
RWD is a method of creating a website that adapts its appearance and layout to the size of the device/window – desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone, or phone.
The online store is made in the newest content management system CMS – WordPress, with the electronic store extension.
If you would like to order a free evaluation, you can contact us.Fill out the brief