Advanced Article Marketing
The most important thing in promoting website, whether it is your own online business or you are an affiliate marketer, is generating a consistent amount of targeted traffic. This is something extremely important for our online business success. We always are on a lookout for the methods of boosting our website, getting major distribution, bringing in traffic, links, and high search engine rankings to our website. Some of them are more effective than the others. Some of them are free and other charge a small fee.
Your SEO experts will tell you about on-page optimization — Meta tags, keyword density and internal link structure. They will also tell you about off-page optimization, back links, relevant links, reciprocal links, and high PR links. All of this information is important and should be addressed in your overall SEO endeavours. This way, we can reach the front page of search results in the big 3 search engines (Google, Yahoo and MSN) for your most important keywords.
But there is an easy and simple way of promoting your site that is Article marketing. A lot of people are familiar with it but not all of them know the proper way of using it and how to get the most benefits out of article marketing. Articles offer them the information users are searching for. Online articles are full of different data, ideas, problem solutions and information about almost any subject possible. And another factor that makes article marketing so powerful is that when you write and post an article to any of the directories, it will attract targeted traffic to your website for months.
Here are 5 important reasons to use article marketing:
1. Its free- Article-marketing is free advertising so you’ve really lost nothing in the process.
2. Increases the number of links to your website- when you want backlinks, article-marketing is the way to go. Number of links to your site can help increase your search engine ranking so these articles can help.
3. Improves your search engine rank. Article marketing can help boost your search engine rank because you are creating many pages related to your topic and linking back to your website.
4. It establishes you as an expert- article marketing can help show that you are an expert in your field. The more quality articles you have under your name, the more this rings true.
5. Strengthen relationships with your target market- article-marketing is a great way to create relationships with your target market and also to keep these existing relationships strong. Target customers will see that you know your stuff and that you want to offer them help. This builds trust in you and your company.
These days if you really want to get your articles noticed, you need to create a high quality article. If you are not going to write quality content, then you’ll find it to be entirely too much work to market the same.
While writing articles, you can create two more versions of the article and put whichever article version you feel is best on your blog. This needs to be your own domain name. One can easily buy domain names these days from sites like Godaddy.com, Webs.com and 1&1.com.
It would be good to make a video on your article and distribute it. Turning your videos into multimedia presentations is really going to enhance your text. One can take these videos and put them on video sharing sites. YouTube can server your purpose of video sharing, but since there are a lot of video sharing sites out there, we may as well use many of them.
Article Marketing Automation also helps in marketing your articles as it is an article distribution service that puts unique versions of your article on blogs. Also don’t forget to distribute them through Unique Article Wizard. Unique Article Wizard is a similar service to Article Marketing Automation but they have a completely different distribution network and again provide quality backlinks to your site.
Creating a Squidoo Lens and a Hubpage on the topic elicits an increase in responses to your traffic. The next big thing you can do can Social bookmarking which will get all your content indexed a lot faster and since SEO and organic traffic generation takes long enough as it is, it is recommended by experts to take advantage of it. Submit your RSS feeds to all RSS directories and add them on to your own blog’s RSS feed, your Youtube RSS feed, as wells as feeds from Ezine Articles, Squidoo, and Hubpages.
All this would certainly bring up the lost charisma of your website and flood in lots of traffic at the same time. It is always good to give these techniques a good try before trying out paid and expensive methods.